Well, yet again, I am behind in blogging...haha...what's new? Anyways, I'll catch myself up again by using my only "camera" that is in my back pocket ALL OF THE TIME. My iphone!
So I have been "nesting" here lately....I have cleaned out Ava's {oh so very hard} closet and moved Aynslee's stuff into Ava's room. I have been preparing for miss H's arrival by cleaning out Aynslee's room and putting newborn stuff in there. We are not changing the nursery...we plan on moving in the near future (I actually think we found some land tonight), so I thought it would be a complete waste of money to do another girl "nursery". I might even leave Aynslee's name on the wall...I don't know yet. I do know that with my grief, my toddler, my pregnancy, full time work, and planning Ava's run & splashpad this is ONE.TIRED.MOMMY!
And this child is an absolute NUT! She climbs on everything...and loves to climb on in her baby doll crib and turn her light on and off. In this picture, I said, "Ayns Elyse" and she said "OHHHH mommy, Ayns Elyse". She proceeded to watch her tv show. :)
Daddy and Aynslee have picked up a new hobby....ROCKBAND>. Aynslee loves it. She loves to play the drums and she is actually good at it. She uses her foot and everything....
And now, she has RSV and a double ear infection...bless her heart. She was terrified on the "kitty" breathing treatments at first, but now she loves them and realizes they are a part of her feeling "better" and not sick anymore!
It has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL the past few days...I mean, 65+ degrees in the winter? Seriously, I mean, where did winter and all the snow go?
These are unpopable bubbles....she LOVES them, and we think they are pretty neat as well.
She also LOVES to slide....NOT SWING, as you can tell from the other picture where she is yelling "out, out mama, out". Heights don't scare her, but a swing does?
No comments:
Post a Comment