Tuesday, January 24, 2012

iphone...lately

Well, I got this idea from another blogger...iphone pics. Yep, we ALL have our iphones with us 24/7 and I take pictures of the most random things....so here are a few pics of what's been happening lately at our house.

I know...familiar picture huh? Same laundry basket...same place....Ava and Ayns are 2 peas in a pod for sure!


This was our first "snow day" of the year. Not really much snow, but hey, we will take it!! Aynslee matched ALL of the numbers. These are stickers, and she just had to match the number sticker. She did great for a 21 month old!! She's learning some numbers, some letters, and lots and lots of vocabulary words. We still have a hard time understanding her, but hey...she'll get it. If not, she has a mom that just happens to be a speech therapist. I can fix it! :)

And this is Aynslee's "pouty face"

So super excited about her new "lello boots". :)

We went over to Danna and Tyler's house to let the girls play some. They had a blast and we stayed entirely to long, but it was fun for ALL of us. My favortie quote of the night....Aynslee: "nuk, nuk mama"...me: "what's stuck honey?". Aynslee: "ayns elyse, ayns elyse". 


Another quote from the night..."no baby (Blake), my mama armpete". LOL. How am I going to break her from that one?

I was so nervous that the crayons and easel were so very very close to the wall. Ayns made it through the night with no mishaps on the wall....but she did manage to color on Paislee's vanity and table. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment