Ok, seriously....I have been SUCH.A.BLOG.SLACKER!!!!!! Horrible, I know. My new years resolution is to do better....much better with this. Getting pregnant in July and going through a hard first trimester full of puke and nastiness set me somewhat behind...BUT, that's no excuse. For the next few weeks, I am going to try and catch up on my blog posts, continue my pregnancy work our regimen, and continue to document Aynslee's little life as she grows, sweet, beloved memories of my darling Ava, and then new memories of little miss bb#3. Here are a few pics to catch things up to speed....like I said, I promise I will continue to catch things up. I promise myself. :)
Did I tell you Aynslee started dance class? Yep...around October she started her fundamentals tot class at Rockstar Academy of Dance. She loves it, but is a crazy, little monkey!!!!! Ava listened much better than little Aynslee. LOL
Here is the day we found out baby bright #3 was a precious, healthy girl. :) 18 weeks today. She was 8 oz. and growing good. Measured only a day ahead of due date (4/25/2012).
A few pictures from Thanksgiving...granddaddy and Aynslee.
And playing with her cousins in the floor at Meme's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment