I can't believe she is 10 months already...but then again, time is no matter to MY heart...so I guess I can believe she is 10 months.
She is cruising around the furniture. She is 26 lbs. YEP! 26! Her rolls, have rolls...she wears 24 month clothes and sometimes I have to stuff her in those! She can say "dye dye" for "bye bye", "da da" for her beloved daddy, she says "ohhhhhh" as she hugs babies/dolls/stuffed animals, she LOVES hair still, but has learned how to be "nice" and "easy". She knows how to clap to "If you happy and you know it", and she attempts the "itsy bitsy spider". When she pulls up on things, she just lets go...like she wants to walk...my prediction...she will be walking soon! She loved ducks. She gets loud when she sees her toy ducks and she yells at them. Not quite sure what she's saying, but whatever it is, I think SHE thinks they can't hear! She has just now shown an interest in books, and will point at things in the book as if she was labeling things. She uses CONSISTENTLY the sign for "want". She will pull up to me, point to the ball pit and sign "want". She is refusing to say "more" or "all done"...the ones I work on all of the time. We will see where she is at next month! For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures of her lately.


 |
| At Maclain's Party...eating some cake! |
 |
| Loving it at Chick-fil-A....giggling the whole time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment