Aynslee is so silly these days. She is walking everywhere...and has been for a month now. She bends her head down and looks through her legs....see
Her speech is developing at such a rapid rate. I LOVE it! She says about 8-10 real words. Her favorite still is "dada", but "ball" is a close second. Everything we see in the grocery store is a "ball"...watermelons, oranges, apples....basically anything that is round...she will point and say "uh ball". She says "ti-o" for chico...whom is her little buddy. She loves to poke your eye out (literally) and say "eye"...she knows mouth, ears, and belly too...and we are working on saying those, but she's not quite there yet! :) She is obsessed over telling you body parts.
She was weaned this week, so sad for her (and mommy). But she was a little trooper. It only took 2 days! Now, she is becoming attached to her little monkey and a cup. My friends mom is making her a monkey out of Ava's Matilda Jane dress. I can't wait to see it!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get it back.

No comments:
Post a Comment