Friday, March 25, 2011

spring break...so far

Well, what an absolutely bittersweet spring break we have had. It has not been an easy one, that's for sure. I doubt any "spring" in my life ever will be. Ayns and I have been working hard on the race planning, her birthday party planning, Easter brunch at our house planning, missing and wishing things different, and doing this ALL alone...as daddy Bright is out of town and HAS BEEN for over 9 weeks now. Guess I will leave you with a few pictures of our days thus far. 

hanging with grand daddy at CDP (the race site)


And these are a few of me and Ayns enjoying the beautiful weather we have had here lately. I.love.sunshine!

She loves her chico! 

Discovering the flowers! 

AND bubbles of course! 
Spending some time with the Lyttle girls. 
Ellie and Ayns
Do you see how she is sitting? She HAS TO eat with her right leg up....strange kid! :)
And we went to a neat place called Shipwrecked Island. It was an indoor playground area. They had a neat area for toddlers, a dress up room, and a big ship...and 2, yep, 2 ball pits. Aynslee was in Heaven! 


"da"...or her "there"


Abbie found her a minnie mouse dress. 

This was Ashley's drawing that day...what a precious girl. 
This drawing that Ashely made makes me so sad to know that she is a grieving cousin for Ava. I am glad that she loved her so much, she misses her...but as I have said once before, grief is the price we pay for love...and unfortunately, grief and love both are indiscriminate of age.

look at them leggs!!! Aynslee's first day in shorts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment