Tuesday, April 26, 2011

spending time with my "peeps"

Well, I am going to try and catch up on all of my blog posts. I have been so busy since the end of March, I have a ton of blog drafts, but haven't posted them yet. Stay tuned, because I will be back dating them. Especially sine this is going to be the way i log Aynslee's milestones. :)

On to Easter...well, it was "ok"....no, I take that back, it was as good as it could be. "Easter"for us will forever be different....Ava was buried in her Easter dress, and Easter was the first holiday after we lost her. I remember searching online for her Easter dress, and the perfect headband to match. I thought she would be so pretty in black and white daises, and a headband fit her so perfectly. I got her new shoes too. I wish...I wish...I wish...she could have worn it ON Easter. That's how my life goes...full of wishing things different.

This Easter, we tried to be happy for Aynslee. We missed our precious Ava, of course, but we try...for Ayns. She was dressed in yellow, our little "sunshine". She looked so pretty. Enjoy the pictures...I took a TON!














No comments:

Post a Comment