Saturday, February 26, 2011

happy bday addison brooke!

Well, today my sweet niece turned 2. It's always bittersweet for me...birthday parties that is. Ava loved birthday parties. She knew she was going to "pay wif my fiends". And "eat cake"...."jump, jump, jump"...or whatever else the birthday party might bring to her. So today, Addison had a "jump, jump, jump" party....Aynslee had fun. She can't really "jump", but she sure can dance, bounce, play ball, and ride down the slide. She really had a blast. She passed out in the car before we even got out of the parking lot! I think Addison had a good time too. AND guess what?!?!? She became a white level sponsor with her $150 birthday donation to the avalyn shaye foundation for Ava's Run for a Reason. So sweet Addison. We are forever grateful for your kindness and love for your cousins!









And now, I will leave you some pictures from exactly a year ago of precious Ava. I wonder what she would look like now? Would her hair be longer? Would her giggle sound louder? I.wish.I.knew. :(



Rest in Peace my Darling Angel. I will see you soon! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment