 |
| Love this precious face. |
 |
| She is having a blast. |
 |
"Holding on tight" she would say.
|
Wow...it's not often I can watch video's of Ava. Sometimes, it brings back such emotion, I can't seem to bear it. Yesterday, for no reason at all, other than just "missing" and yearning to hear that sweet, precious voice, I watched the end of the sledding video. I knew she said "mommy, mommy, mommy" over and over at the end...and I wanted to hear it again. I wanted to hear her voice say my name....so I turned it up real loud as I watched and listened...tears rolling down my face as I hear the sweet words "mommy, come wis me". "mommy, mommy, mommy". Oh Ava, how I would give up everything in this world to come with you right now. I would. I know...Aynslee needs me here...I'm torn, but I *wish* there was a way...
|
I had a dream last night with Ava in it...haven't had one of these in a while. I dreamed that something happened to me...and an angel was holding her on her hip. I put my arms out and said, "Ava, let mommy hold you" and I picked her up and held her in my arms. Kissing her, loving on her...then I woke up..well, Aynslee actually woke me up. I was so upset that I got interrupted from that dream...so, last night, I got to hold her, feel her, and kiss her. I was "with" her in my dream. Strange how I thought about those words all day yesterday..."mommy, come wis me" and I had a dream where I was with her...in her world...not mine.
~Sweet Ava, I would love to come "wis" you...I.miss.you.
No comments:
Post a Comment