* Grief is hard work! Nearly all my energy is consumed by this thing called "grief". I have little energy for anything else.
* Life is not fair!!!
*Bad things happen to good people.
*It’s up to me to make a decision to become better, not bitter.
*Everything I have experienced in this life has had an impact on me.
*My life is a work in progress.
*I need to talk about Ava. It keeps her memory alive.
*It’s o.k. to be mad at God, - God can handle it. He is a bereaved parent too, so He truly understands my pain and sorrow.
*God knows how long you will live even before you are born. (there is a "master plan")
*How great Heaven must be!
*I can love my child as much in death as I loved her in life.
*I should share my experience, strength, and hope with other bereaved parents.
* Life can change in a heartbeat.
*I have very little control over events in this world.
*It simply takes too much energy just to dress in the morning, to make the simple decision to eat, to stifle tears in public, and to keep my anger from inappropriately erupting...
So my journey continues....I will let you know when I can add to this list.
No comments:
Post a Comment