Well, this post will be full of pictures, mainly because I am trying to catch up on everything. :) We had a great Christmas (considering everything in our life is so bittersweet without our sweet Ava). We miss Ava, and especially during the holiday's. I wonder what she would be like at 4. Christmas with a 4 year old is so magical I am sure. All we can do is soak it all in with Aynslee and try our best to hide the pain and tears for her....and give her the most magical Christmas a one year old can have. Enjoy the pictures!!!
It was the perfect day for the MJ Christmas parade. Aynslee enjoyed watching all the floats and it was actually in the lower 60's so the weather was GREAT!!! Maybe we will try a float next year!
Notice the Ava bow and ribbon on the back of Glen Hamblen's beloved "baby". :)
Jim's parent's wanted to advertise for the run in March.
Aynslee just chillin' at Houston's birthday party.
 |
| 21 weeks and getting bigger. :) |
These pictures were taken at Nana's and Pa's house. Aynslee had so much fun with her cousins. I can see so much of little Ava in these pictures. I think it was the way I fixed her hair?? Maybe? I don't know. But I love this smile, and those sweet cheeks.
 |
Aynslee really, really, got into delivering presents. She didn't care what was inside, she just wanted to pass them out. |
 |
| She insisted that these chairs were "mine"....even though neither of them actually were "hers". LOL |
And here are some pictures of Christmas Eve night...Terry and his family, and The Stemmer family all came over...and guess what? Santa even made a surprise visit on his busiest night of the year!
 |
| Santa brought Aynslee a "gucker" and she was so happy. :) |
If you ask Aynslee what "hoho" brought her, she will say, " A gucker". Not toys, but a sucker. Hey, she is actually right, huh?
Here are some pictures of the kids decorating cookies for Santa and eating cupcakes for Jesus' birthday. We started the tradition of having a birthday party for Jesus the night before His birthday, in hopes that we can teach our young children what Christmas is all about.
And here are some pictures of Christmas morning and Christmas day. Aynslee got so much stuff, she had no idea what to do. :)
 |
| All of Aynslee's toys from Santa...spoiled YES! Wouldn't do it ANY.OTHER.WAY! |
 |
Our sweet family...we NEVER leave Ava out of anything...I mean should we? Really? NO! |
 |
| LOVED her "real" grocery cart. |
 |
| She was actually scared...yes scared, of her choo choo train. |
 |
| Really starting to get into this opening presents thing. :) |
 |
| She loves to draw! Maybe a picasso on our hands? |
 |
Again, this is NOT hers...it's Addison's. We had a battle over this ...she lost. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment