Sunday, January 16, 2011

during her 8th month...

She is trying her best to crawl....




and eating a variety of self-feeding foods....




She loves the cheeto things and the yogurt melts the best. A close second are the puffs....and then for dinner, she eats the diced carrot's. She drinks VERY well from a sippy cup....and also makes a VERY big mess with it too. :) She has two little teeth on the bottom...and cutting her top ones soon I am sure. She's getting so big....this makes my heart so happy!!!

Oh, and I completely forgot to mention how much she is babbling...."dadadada....mamamama"...you know me, I'm still not 100% sure we can call it her first words, but she can definitely imitate after you. When she wants me, and if I am in another room, she will holler "mama...mama...mama"....like I said before, we will see soon if this is meaningful speech, or /m/ and /d/ seems to be her first consonants.

No comments:

Post a Comment